The Mercury Private Label Program
Our entire line of air movers, backpack vacuums, hip vacuums, spot extractors and carpet extractors are available for private labeling. Machines are fit with mold-in-graphic logos that display your company's identity, logo, brand name and contact information. Also choose one to three colors for your machine's roto-molded body that reflects your corporate identity!|
A mold-in-graphic is a graphic that molds directly into the roto-molded equipment and is not a sticker! By using a mold-in-graphic, your company's logo will never rub or scrape off the unit because it's embedded into the equipment's polyethylene body. Our graphic partner is one of only two companies in the U.S. that can create this specific type of graphic.
- Your private labeled equipment puts you in control of your marketing efforts and price strategies
- Your success builds a brand recognition that can expand into other product and market areas
- Your private labeled equipment puts your company, brand name and phone number in front of the customer with every use
- Your machines advertise for you, reminding and encouraging customers to call you with
aftermarket and equipment re-orders
- Unmatched Service Excellence: with any product or service problem, "we make it right over night!"
- "Best Warranty on the Planet" Program: guaranteed, safety-enhanced product design, quality production and superior service
- Professional Marketing Support: a complete selling package of equipment sell sheets, operating manuals and warranty/machine registration cards for your sales team and customers
- Customized Sell Sheets: specially designed with your company name, logo, equipment images and order address
- Customized Operating Manuals: explains how to effectively start-up and operate your equipment safely, solve cleaning problems and select the right brushes or pads for your cleaning task. One
manual ships with each machine and are available in English and Spanish
- Customized Warranty/Machine Registration Cards: one card ships with each machine and are completed at installation, providing a record of your machine population and serving as the start of your powerful warranty program
We work with your marketing staff to develop labels, mold-in-graphics and product sell sheets that are consistent with the look of your current marketing materials. Our marketing director works with you to gather color preferences, logo and contact information. Our in-house graphic design team provides you with proofs of what your equipment and materials will look like before ordering!
Contact us to learn how to get started and about equipment and graphic detail minimums.