Our entire line of air movers, backpack vacuums, hip vacuums, spot extractors and carpet extractors are available for private labeling!
Our Private Label Program begins first by "Us" partnering with you. Our design team works with you to develop your machine's mold-in-graphic as well as the color scheme. Our Private Label Program has been developed to allow our clients to WOW their buyers with the highest quality products representing their own brand!
Machines are fit with mold-in-graphic logos that may display your company's identity, logo, brand name and contact information. Also choose one to three colors for your machine's roto-molded body that reflect your corporate identity. We have 27 stock colors to choose from and also have the capability to match the bodies to a specific Pantone color.
A mold-in-graphic is a graphic that molds directly into the roto-molded equipment and is not a sticker! By using a mold-in-graphic, your company's logo will never rub or scrape off the unit because it's embedded into the equipment's polyethylene body. Our graphic partner is one of only two companies in the U.S. that can create this specific type of graphic.
- Your private labeled equipment puts you in control of your marketing efforts and price strategies.
- Your success builds a brand recognition that can expand into other product and market areas.
- Your private labeled equipment puts your company, brand name and phone number in front of the client with every use.
- Your machines advertise for you, reminding and encouraging clients to call you with
aftermarket and equipment re-orders.
- Customized Sell Sheets: specially designed with your company name, logo, equipment images and order address.
- Customized Operating Manuals: explains how to effectively start-up and operate your equipment safely. One
manual ships with each machine.
- Customized Warranty/Machine Registration Cards: one card ships with each machine and is included in the Operating Manual. This provides a record of your machine population and serves as the start to your powerful warranty program.
We work with you to develop a mold-in-graphic and marketing materials that are consistent with the look of your current brand. Our design team works will gather your color preferences, logo and contact information and provides you with proofs of what your equipment and materials will look like.
Contact us to learn how to get started and about equipment and graphic detail minimums.